- Trying not to take a nap, really not advisable since it’s already 4pm.
- Re-reading the Adrian Mole series for the gazillionth time. Crazy how much I identify with a Middle England-er, who grew up in Thatcher era and is pedantic,anxious and fussy. And, he makes me laugh.
- Thinking about making one-pot sambar rice for dinner.
- Feeling slightly nauseated after having eaten two chocolate chip cookies
- Relieved that I’ve gotten paid for two stories. Still far from having the bank balance I would like, but feels good to see some money in my account.
- Reminding self not to spend a significant amount of said money on books and to finish reading the ones I have.
- Dreaming about a jaunt across Europe — museums, cafes and lovely parks.
- Telling myself to stop day dreaming and to go bring the clothes in as it looks like rain.